Profound Quotes

You may be deceived if you trust too much but you will live in torment if you do not trust enough - Frank Crane

Saturday 14 July 2012

Old Book Stores

I am not sure why or ever when it started. Looking old book stores.The smaller the better and the old conditions of the books, I like too. I think some of it has to do with the people who have read them and how long ago. How many years have past? How long did they have the book? And where was the book? How many places has the book travelled? 


Books have stories but more then we really know. It is not just the stories the lay on the pages but rather, the stories that are untold be the readers. I think about silly things like that. The history of unknown people and how book made them feel.


I guess I am just an really old soul or just crazy. Which ever one you think to be true is fine with me.


Milky

No comments:

Post a Comment