Profound Quotes

You may be deceived if you trust too much but you will live in torment if you do not trust enough - Frank Crane

Wednesday 9 January 2013

Baby Steps

The sun is shining, winter is melting away and new days begin. I am still without you and the whole in my heart is not healing.

There is never a day that I do not think of you. I wonder what you are doing, if you are safe and happy. I am hoping you are taking care of yourself, being active and eating healthy. 

Baby steps is all we can take to heal and move forward. I pray that you are healing because you deserve to be happy with someone truly amazing. They are the ones who are lucky because they have you in their life.

Your travels and work keep you busy but make sure you are including others in your day. Do not shut yourself off and stay on the computer. The days are nicer for your runs and keeping up with your healthier choices are important. Golfing will be around the corner for you soon, so that will be a great. I know how much you like it, even if I think it is boring.

Be well.

Milky

No comments:

Post a Comment