Profound Quotes

You may be deceived if you trust too much but you will live in torment if you do not trust enough - Frank Crane

Thursday 10 January 2013

Job + Sister?

My sister landed a job and she is really excited. I am happy for her and hope that everything works out. I want her to have independence and to be free to live her life without having to depend on others.

As long as she is under that roof she will never truly be free and healthy. That woman is going to make her more sick with each passing day. 

My sister knows she always has a place to come to no matter what and with no strings attached. I am always going to love her and help her as much as I can.

We have had to live a hard life while in the present of that witch. Believe me when I say that having that witch for a mother - you can say hell does live! We are truly burning in the arms of hell.

Milky

No comments:

Post a Comment