Profound Quotes

You may be deceived if you trust too much but you will live in torment if you do not trust enough - Frank Crane

Friday 25 January 2013

One year, today


It has been a year today since I had the breakdown. So many hearts broken and the pain still hurts. The hole in my chest is so great that there are days that I cannot breathe at all. I still cry and the tears will not stop, even when I try to hold them but I am still weak. I think of everyday when I wake up and every night when I bed. I am hoping you are doing well.

I was scared today of hurting myself like I did last year. But I have manage to get through the day. It helped that I had the engagement cupcakes to make and I really want their day to be special.

I am still breathing. I hope this new year I can learn to breathe without you.

Milky

No comments:

Post a Comment