Profound Quotes

You may be deceived if you trust too much but you will live in torment if you do not trust enough - Frank Crane

Monday 14 January 2013

Phoenix, my old boy

Everyday my puppy grows older. He has more grey hair around his mouth and face. He sleeps more and now he wants to sleep with me all of the time.

At times we will be downstairs but he will go up to my bedroom and curl up on my bed. He will stay there alone for hours and sleep. He was never like this. He hated being alone.

Some people have said that when dogs are ill or know that they are dying they find a dark and quiet place to do it. I hope this is not what Phoenix is doing. I would miss him like crazy. Phoenix and Hugoboss are all that I have and are always with me. It would hurt me so much.

Milky

No comments:

Post a Comment