Profound Quotes

You may be deceived if you trust too much but you will live in torment if you do not trust enough - Frank Crane

Monday 28 January 2013

UV Cake Vodka

 The things that people come up with! It is both insane and yet I am sure so damn good!
Everyone knows I am by no means a drinker but at times I think I wish I were so that one I would not feel much pain, two I may actually sleep better and lastly sometimes what they make looks pretty good.  But I was never much of a drinker. It is a good thing as I would problem lose my liver the first month of drinking with how my body likes to fail me.

There have been the odd time that people have given me a drink that had  me on the drink and lord knows when I realize what they did I am not a happy person.
"What  is that noise?" I asked the next morning only to realize it was my head bouncing around in my head after a night on the drink! Damn Russian Vodka! That is all I have to say!
Milky

No comments:

Post a Comment