Profound Quotes

You may be deceived if you trust too much but you will live in torment if you do not trust enough - Frank Crane

Monday 28 January 2013

Website Launched, today!

The new website is up and running. I have been adding photographs to it and I have been sitting on my butt for endless hours working on this bloody thing! It is so crazy! 

I like doing it in some degree but I do not know how people do this everyday for hours at a time. I cannot get anything else done because I am so focus on the graphics. The site was not the easiest to work with but I am sure that is because I really have no idea what I am doing. I am learning now!

I want everything to work out for the business and everyone involved so that there they can breathe easily when it comes to the money and getting enough orders to be successful.

truly hope this works out!

Lots of new products and photographs. I think I am getting better at taking the photographs and placing them together. Or maybe not?

Milky

No comments:

Post a Comment